This privacy statement applies to all personal data that Sailone processes, how it processes it and for what purposes.
1.Who is responsible for the treatment?
- SAILONE MUNDUS, S.L.
- NIF: B-66408030
- Av. Diagonal, nº 453 bis, Entlo., 08036 – Barcelona
- Email: email@example.com
2. How do we collect your personal information?
Straight from you:
- Through your interactions with us and our services.
- Through your system/device and use of our services.
- Through cookies and similar technologies included in our services.
3. What information do we collect about you?
Depending on the circumstances and applicable legislation, we may collect, among others, all or part of the information detailed below:
- Name and contact information (such as first and last name, email address, postal address and other similar contact information).
- Additional information you wish to communicate.
4. How do we use your personal data?
SAILONE uses the personal data it collects to:
- Provide our products and services.
- Improve and develop our services.
- Advertising and marketing for you.
- Operate our business.
- To comply with a legal obligation.
5. How long do we keep your personal data?
Your personal data will be kept for the time necessary to fulfill the purpose for which they were collected. If your personal data is used for different purposes that require us to keep it for different periods, we will apply the longest retention period.
In any case, we limit access to your data only to those people who need to use it for the performance of their duties.
Our time limits for the storage of personal data are based on business needs, so in relation to personal data that is no longer necessary, access to it will be limited to the fulfillment of strictly legal obligations or they will destroy in a safe way.
6. With whom do we share your personal data?
Data will not be transferred to third parties except for access to them by company employees, and those transfers that must be made as a result of a legal obligation.
7. What are your rights as a user?
Subject right of access: the right to make a written request for details of your personal information and a copy of that personal information.
- II. Right to rectification: The right to have inaccurate information about you corrected or deleted.
- III. Right to erasure: The right to have certain personal information about you erased.
- IV. Right to restriction of processing: the right to request that your personal information is only used for restricted purposes.
- V. Right to object: the right to object to the processing of your personal data in cases where our processing is based on the performance of a task carried out in the public interest or we have informed you that the processing is necessary to Our legitimate interests or those of a third party.
- VI. Right to data portability: The right to request that the personal information you have provided us be transferred to you or to a third party in a machine-readable format.
- VII. Right to withdraw consent: The right to withdraw any consent you have previously given us to handle your personal information. If you withdraw your consent, this will not affect the legality of our use of your personal information before you withdraw your consent.
- VIII. To exercise your rights please contact [firstname.lastname@example.org].